Our award winning Skin Reset has become a cult favourite for evening skin tone, combating hyperpigmentation and restoring radiance. A scientifically proven formulation of naturally active, green-tech ingredients, it’s unparalleled brightening benefits have been proven to outperform the most recognised brightening products on the market.*Read more
Repurchasing Skin Reset? Reduce your carbon impact by 71% by purchasing a refill.
An in vitro clinical test by an independent biomedical laboratory (2020) on human fibroblasts scientifically compared Skin Reset with 9 market leading vitamin C, cosmeceuticals and high-end traditional brightening creams.
- Of the 9 products tested, only 2 (including Skin Reset) were effective at inhibiting hyperpigmentation. The remaining 7 were found to have limited effects on the production of hyperpigmentation.
- Of the 2 products that were effective in inhibiting hyperpigmentation, Emma Lewisham Skin Reset saw the strongest results within 24 hours.
- Emma Lewisham Skin Reset was noted to be the “standout” product, which not only inhibited hyperpigmentation, but did not harm the growth and health of good cells
An independent in vivo double blind scientific study (2018) measured the production and reduction of hyperpigmentation on 25 women over 12 weeks.
- 88% of women noted no new hyperpigmentation (brown spots) showed up on their skin during the time they wore Emma Lewisham Skin Reset.
- Emma Lewisham Skin Reset is proven to rival a cosmeceutical grade product in subjective measurement
*Subjective survey results from 22 participants after completing a 12 week scientific study. Please note individual results may vary.
- Twenty five subjects between the ages of 20 and 60.
- Subjects showed evidence of signs of facial hyperpigmentation on both sides of the face including freckles, sun spots, age spots, melasma, uneven skin tone and acne scarring.
- Assessment of the test sites were completed pre-application and following application of Emma Lewisham Skin Reset and Cosmeceutical brand at 6 and 12 weeks.
- Instrumental measurements, a questionnaire regarding the acceptability, efficacy and tolerability of the products and digital photographs and visual grading were done at pre-application, six and twelve weeks.
- Emma Lewisham Skin Reset and a Cosmeceutical were applied twice daily and sunscreen applied in the morning.
- A photographic record was kept of the hyperpigmentation area on the skin at each time point.
- No adverse reactions were observed during the study.
- Individual results may vary.
- This study was conducted at an independent laboratory in Australia during 2018, in accordance with ICH Guidelines for Good Clinical Practice
Our Skin Heroes: Scientific & Efficacious
Parabens & Phenoxyethanols • Artificial Preservatives • Sodium-Laurel-Sulfate (SLS) • Artificial Fragrances • Phthalates • Fillers
EWG ratings in brackets (1 = low, 10 = high).
Organic Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf extract (1) • Water (1) • Glycerin (2) • Niacinamide (1) • Coco-caprylate (1) • Cetearyl olivate (1) • Glyceryl stearate Citrate (1) • Organic Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil (1) • Sorbitan olivate (1) • Cetearyl alcohol (1) • Glyceryl caprylate (1) • Organic Opuntia ficus-indica (Prickly Pear) seed oil (1) • Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) fruit oil (1) • Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) seed oil (1) • Organic Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) seed oil (1) • Organic Leontopodium alpinum (Edelweiss) flower/leaf extract (1) • Organic Camellia oleifera (Camellia) seed oil (1) • Organic Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil (1) • Organic Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil (1) • Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) root extract (1) • Organic Achillea millefolium (Yarrow) extract (1) • Organic Rubus idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil (1) • Organic Alchemilla vulgaris (Lady’s Mantle) extract (1) • Organic Malva sylvestris (Mallow) extract (1) • Organic Rosa canina (Rosehip) fruit oil (1) • Organic Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) leaf extract (1) • Organic Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil (1) • Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil (1) • Organic Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf extract (1) • Organic Primula veris (Cowslip) extract (1) • Organic Veronica officinalis (Speedwell) extract (1) • Sodium hyaluronate (1) • Organic Salvia hispanica (Chia) seed oil (1) • Caprylhydroxamic acid (1) • Xanthan gum (1) • Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla Wax) (1) • Dehydroacetic acid (1) • Benzyl alcohol (6) • Parfum (natural fragrance, derived from flowers) • Benzyl salicylate (3) • Citronellol (3) • Eugenol (3) • Geraniol (3) • Linalool (3)
100% of our ingredients are natural, naturally derived or nature-identical.
75% of this formulation is made from organic ingredients.
Our award winning Skin Reset has become a cult favourite for evening skin tone, combating hyperpigmentation and restoring radiance. A scientifically proven formulation of naturally active, green-tech ingredients, it’s unparalleled brightening benefits have been proven to outperform the most recognised brightening products on the market.*
Pigmentation is reduced via two different biological pathways. Our patented plant stem cell extract actively helps reduce the look of dark spots and pigmentation through inhibiting the enzyme responsible for producing melanin and stopping the metabolic process that creates pigment. Secondly, vitamin B3 deters any pigment which does manage to form, from transferring to your skin’s surface in the form of dark spots and uneven skin tone.
Powerful antioxidants help prevent oxidation, minimising the visible signs of ageing and delivering youthful, glowing skin. Hyaluronic acid derivatives penetrate deeply into the skin for long lasting hydration.
Scientifically proven to leave your skin unrecognisably brighter and more even you will quickly see why the 5 years of research behind these brightening benefits have led this luxurious serum to become a cult favourite.
*Independent biomedical laboratory test (2020)