Skin Reset Refill
If you have previously purchased a Skin Reset and have finished your bottle, you have the option to participate in our Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle Refill Programme. You can purchase a refilled Skin Reset bottle that has been cleaned, sterilised, refilled and kept in circulation.
Our Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle Refill Programme is currently only available for New Zealand and Australian customers.
Refills process for New Zealand customers:
- Purchase a ‘refill’ product on this website. This 'refill' product is a bottle that has been cleaned, sterilised, refilled and kept in circulation.
- You will then receive your Emma Lewisham refill product in a sustainable, reusable bag. Inside your bag will also be a pre-paid return shipping label that you can use to send your empty bottle back to us.
- Put your old Emma Lewisham bottle inside the bag (using the tissue provided to protect it) and reseal the bag. Place your pre-paid return shipping label over the old shipping label on your bag.
- You can either ring NZ Post on 0800 268 743 to arrange a free pick up, or drop this off to your local NZ Post Shop. You can find your nearest Post Shop here: https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/postshop-kiwibank-locator
Refills process for Australian customers:
- Purchase a ‘refill’ product on this website. This is a bottle that has been cleaned, sterilised, refilled and kept in circulation.
- You will then receive your Emma Lewisham refill product in a sustainable, reusable bag.
- Put your old Emma Lewisham bottle inside the bag (using the tissue provided to protect it) and reseal the bag.
- Visit https://return.auspost.com.au/new_zealand_post and enter your information to get your pre-paid return shipping label, which you can use to send your empty bottle back to us. You’ll need to provide an order code, which is “ELR” + a dash + 000000 + your 4 digit Emma Lewisham order number. An example order code would look like: ELR-0000006184. Remember, you can get your Emma Lewisham 4 digit order number from your Emma Lewisham shipment confirmation email.
- Print your pre-paid return shipping label (or go into a Post Office and they will do it for you), then place it over the old shipping label on your bag.
- Drop your package off to the nearest Post Office, or Post Box. You can find your nearest Post Office here: https://auspost.com.au/locate/
More than 120 billion units of packaging are produced every year by the global cosmetics industry – the majority of it is not recycled.* The UN has declared our current situation a ‘planetary crisis’.
Our vision is a beauty industry, where all products are offered as part of a refillable model. When you purchase a refillable product over a new bottle there is a quantifiable impact**:
- 70% less CO2 emissions
- 60% less energy
- 45% less water
Every Emma Lewisham product has been designed with the intention of being refillable, recyclable or compostable. We believe the future of beauty is where brands take ownership for what happens to their packaging at the end of its life, and that we should all aspire to a truly closed-loop recycling system.
This product is included in our Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle free recycling programme.
Our Refill shipping bag is made from natural limestone waste off-cuts and recycled resin in a process that uses solar energy and generates zero waste. It’s re-useable, waterproof, anti-bacterial and photodegradeable so it will return to the earth as dust. This stone paper has a quantifiable impact over regular paper*:
- 20 trees not cut down
- 900 kgs CO2 emissions prevented
- 150 kgs solid waste note generated
- 59.272 L of water saved
Our Skin Reset box is printed on an environmentally responsible paper which has been produced using PEFC certified pulp from responsible sources. We print on it using mineral, oil-free, vegetable-based inks and water-based coatings. Oil based glue is required to assemble these boxes. Stamping foil used on the box does not affect recyclability. It is 100% recyclable in New Zealand with no chemical coatings, which means our boxes will degrade naturally, whether they are composted or simply put in the landfill.
Our Skin Reset bottle is a glass bottle with a plastic cap and pump made from imported virgin materials.
We've worked hard to provide you with clean skincare via a supply chain that is efficient, transparent, and accountable. To this end, we have developed a Sustainability Framework which provides transparency on what Emma Lewisham is doing to address the six drivers of our supply chain: raw materials, supplier, manufacturing, distribution, retail outlets and customers. These are aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Read the Emma Lewisham Sustainability Framework.
The Emma Lewisham Sustainability StandardTM
100% naturally derived & traceable
SPF tested & certified by an accredited laboratory
Part of the Emma Lewisham Beauty Circle – Recycle
Vegan. PETA certified animal testing free
Safe to use while pregnant & breastfeeding